General Class Information for 2023/2024 Fall Classes
All classes EXCEPT Open Adult Division Classes are now closed for the remainder of our 23/24 school year.
We welcome you to Ballet Spartanburg. A center for dance education that is more than just ballet. A center that is a higher standard. A center that offers quality dance education.
This fall, we are excited to offer new classes and instructors. Please note that we may have classes that are at capacity. We can place your student on a waiting list for any particular class.
As of June 16th 2021, the Chapman Cultural Center and Ballet Spartanburg do not mandate the wearing of a mask for inside activities. We will continue monitoring the advice/requirements of the CDC.
*Class uniforms may be purchased at Lebo's Dancewear . Use promo code BALLETSPARTANBURG at checkout for free shipping.
CLASSES WILL RESUME JANUARY 3, 2024.
- Faculty and schedule are subject to change due to enrollment.
- A minimum enrollment of 5 full paying students is required for a class to be maintained.
- All registration forms must be completed and turned in to the Ballet Spartanburg office before a student may attend class.
- Students are assigned classes and instructors upon approval of Ballet Master, Lona Gomez.
- Classes/dance education are closed classes. Parent Observation weeks/dates are noted on Dance Calendar.
- Students who graduate from High School are required to take Adult Classes.
- To withdraw a student, complete the withdrawal form, and submit to the Ballet Spartanburg office. A withdrawal form must be submitted within one month of a student no longer attending classes to ensure a refund. Please note that we will adhere to this policy.
- INCLEMENT Weather. Please note that we follow the openings/closings of the Chapman Cultural Center. We will try our very best to notify you of any changes due to inclement weather via email, Instagram and Facebook. Please check all emails from Ballet Spartanburg carefully.
*Monday Creative A/B from 1:00-1:50 is closed.
*Monday Pre-Ballet B from 3:30-4:30 is closed.
*Monday Creative A/B from 4:30-5:20 is closed.
*Tuesday Pre-Ballet A from 3:30-4:30 is closed.
*Tuesday Ballet IB from 5:30-6:30 is closed.
*Wednesday Creative A/B from 2:15-3:05 at Montessori is closed.
*Wednesday Tumble & Twirl from 3:30-4:30 is closed.
*Thursday Pre-Ballet AB from 3:30-4:30 is closed.
*Please note the following time changes: Adult Beginning Tap: 6:00-7:00 ; Adult Advanced Tap: 6:30-7:30 ; Adult Jazz: 7:30-8:30
*Please note that several classes are canceled due to low enrollment. If you are interested in a canceled class, please email our School Director, Analay Saiz, at email@example.com. We can re-open a class if there is enough interest.