General Class Information for Fall Classes 2020/2021
COVID-19 has changed our approach to education in our center. We are using all CDC and DHEC guidelines which you will read in our COVID-19 Policies and procedures. it is so important to read how your student will enter and exit our building begining August 3, the use of masks by parents/students, and how we are working each day to keep our dance family safe. We will take every precaution from mask wearing to cleaning each day to protect our families. we expect our families to follow all policies to ensure safety for everyone while dancing. We must continue to live our lives each day and we want dance to be a part of your child's life..... as it has been and will continue to be. Welcome back to Ballet Spartanburg where learning is a higher standard.
- Classes for the 2020-2021 year begin August 3, 2020.
- Faculty and schedule are subject to change
- A minimum enrollment of 5 full paying students is required for a class to be maintained.
- All registration forms and the Ballet Spartanburg and Chapman Cultural Center COVID-19 waiver must be completed and turned in to the Ballet Spartanburg office.
- Students are assigned classes and instructors upon approval of Ballet Master, Lona Gomez.
- Students who graduate from High School are required to take Adult Classes.
- To withdraw a student, complete withdrawal form, and submit to the Ballet Spartanburg office. A withdrawal form must be submitted to ensure a refund.
- INCLEMENT Weather. Please note that we follow the openings/closings of the Chapman Cultural Center. We will try our very best to notify of any changes due to inclement weather via email and FaceBook.
Please note the following updates for classes:
The following classes are at capacity for the fall. Please check the schedule for other times/classes. We will look at classes in teh next few weeks to see where we need to add classes. Please continue to check the website and updates.
Monday, Creative AB, 4:30-5:20, Analay Saiz
Thursday, Creative AB, 3:30-4:20, Analay Saiz
Ballet IIA, Tuesday, 4:30-5:30, Grayson Driver
The Center for Dance Education Trainee Program offers talented ballet students a transitional experience that bridges the gap between the academic ballet setting and the world of professional dance. The Center for Dance Education Trainee Program is tuition based.