Your Support Impacts Your Community.
Ballet Spartanburg is funded in part by Chapman Cultural Center, its donors, the County and City of Spartanburg and the South Carolina Arts Commission, which receives support from the National Endowment for the arts and the John and Susan Bennett Memorial Arts Fund of the Coastal Community Foundation of SC.
In 2017, The Spartanburg County Foundation awarded a community initiatives technology grant for the design of a new website designed by A-LINE Interactive. The website launched January 2018. We are so grateful to The Spartanburg County Foundation and it's trust in our vision and mission. Thank you.
Impacting. Encouraging. Enlighting. Influencing.
- We reach over 46 outreach events per year that touch the lives of over 17,000 individuals.
- Ballet Spartanburg participates in community events in Spartanburg, Greenville, and surrounding counties, as well as locations in North Carolina that reach audiences in excess of 30,000.
- We have created one of the most successful Arts in Education programs, providing the highest quality of dance instruction, reaching over 1,500 individuals each year.
- The Company, the only resident professional Company in the Upstate, performs in professional events which currently reach over 27,235 individuals and their impact is growing each year.
- 83% of Ballet Spartanburg’s annual budget directly supports all dance programs and outreach programs. This is a far higher percentage than any other arts organization in the area and well above the national average—a good indicator of growing support for our programs.
- We do all this with minimal administrative costs, devoting the major part of our budget to artistic and educational excellence.
- In addition to the specific benefits listed in our sponsorship materials, partnering with Ballet Spartanburg provides positive and impactful exposure for our sponsors. Your support is the foundation upon which we build our vision and future and we welcome and appreciate the opportunity to have you partner with us.